Christmas is coming, time of celebrations with family and friends around a big table full of food and classic winter´s candies.
To avoid problems, we have to choose the kind of menu we are going to prepare for our guests, we need high quality products in good conditions to prevent last minute problems like stick or burned food.
To solve those problems and get the perfect night, we recommend you get rid of stress and enjoy cooking with a nonstick aluminum set like our Strain Grey 8 Pcs.
This sort of saucepan is perfect for stews in a low heat style, because nonstick material avoid stuck food, despite they are putting over heat for a long time.
HERE ARE SOME QUALITIES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
STAIN GREY 8 PCS.
- Aluminum construction ensures fast and even heat distribution.
- Double nonstick coating releases food easily making cleaning effortless.
- Lightweight ergonomically designed handles stay perfectly cool on any type of stove top.
- Tempered glass lids make monitoring your meal easy.
- Stainless steel rims protect pots and pans from chipping.
- Dishwasher and oven safe.
- 5-Qt. Dutch Oven with Lid.
- 3-Qt. Dutch Oven with Lid.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan with Lid.
- 8.5” Frypan.
- 7” Frypan.
RECIPE RECOMMENDED FOR THIS SAUCEPAN:
LAMB IN ITS OWN JUICE
- 1 Kg Lamb.
- 1 Garlic glove.
- 2 Lemons.
- 1 Cup dry white wine.
- Pine kernel.
Cut the lamb into pieces and put it in a frying pan with olive oil over medium heat. Roast garlic glove in another skillet and add pine kernel, lemon juice and wine. Put all the ingredients into a Non-stick aluminum saucepan over low heat until meat turns brown.
Before serve you can put in a dish with roast vegetables accompaniment.
NONSTICK ALUMINUM CARE:
As well as have a good quality cookware in our home, as we have mentioned before, is very important to take care of it to go on for many time in excellent conditions.
The most important tips for nonstick aluminium care are the following:
- Before cooking for the first time, boil some vinegar on it, cleaning after with a soft dishcloth. This way you avoid stick food.
- Avoid put it in together in the cupboard. If you don´t have enough space to hang it place your item over another one with a piece of cardboard in the middle.
- Always use wood or resin items to stir the food and when finish clean the saucepan with a soft sponge and non abrasive washing powder.
- Another important thing is not to put your saucepan over heat without food. This procedure can cause an irreparable damage in your nonstick items.
Now you know all the secrets about nonstick aluminum care, so not be afraid of change your old cookware items and prepare dishes that turn Christmas into a magic and unforgettable moment around a table.