The Mediterranean cuisine is well known as a mixture of good nutritional habits and healthy life style. Recent researches tell us how advisable is change our usual diet into a fat-free way of cooking.
This kind of cuisine is famous to include helpful ingredients like fruits, vegetables, potatoes, legumes, nuts, seeds, bread and other cereals… but the most important thing which identifies Mediterranean style, is the world famous olive oil. This sort of Oil is very used to cook fish, meat and also to dress salads because of the fact that is a good prevention in heart conditions.
HERE YOU ARE SOME QUALITIES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Due Praga Frittata Pan 9″
- This frittata pan will allow you to prepare wonderful frittatas and omelettes without using a plate.
- Heavy carbon steel construction heats fast and evenly giving both sides a perfectly brown finish.
- Both sides of the pan have triple layer nonstick interior which means minimal oil is needed.
- Premium porcelain enamel exterior is durable and stick resistant making cleaning effortless.
- Ergonomically designed handles stay cool on any stovetop.
- Pans can be used separately for sautéing, frying or making crepes.
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 662ºF.
RECIPE RECOMMENDED FOR FRITTATA PAN:
- ½ Kg Potatoes.
- 4 Eggs.
- Olive oil.
- 1 Onion (Optional, you can use another vegetables).
Fill the frittata pan with oil less than half size over medium heat.
While oil is getting hot, add potatoes previously peel and washed in cool water.
Once potatoes are clean, cut it in small squares and pour into the pan.
Add onions, previously peeled and cut in large slices.
Stir potatoes and onions frequently, and let it cooked about 15 or 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl.
When potatoes get slightly brown, take a fork and push them against the pan to check if they are cooked. Then you can put drain potatoes and onions into the bowl which contains the eggs and mix it.
Spill the oil into a cup and reserve. Then add the mixture of potatoes, onions and eggs in the frittata pan.
Let it cooked for 3 or 5 minutes and then turn over the frittata pan.
Be careful not to let the omelette getting too much cooked, reason why it can be dried.
Them put it in a dish and serve.
STAINLESS STEEL CARE
Stainless steel is one of the most appreciated materials to cook, because of lasting qualities, good looking style and the possibility to be cleaned in a washing machine.
Nowadays, this product brings a nonstick cover and a piece of aluminum to obtain a better hot distribution.
Its affordable price, make the shopping decision an easy way to obtain one of those skillets, especially for learning cookers.